LeanCode is a software studio based in Warsaw (Poland) with a strong focus on building great products that matter. We are a team of 60+ skillful developers, UX designers, and product owners. Our mission is to solve real-life problems using cutting-edge technologies.
Our clients represent different industries, from banking and insurance through retail and Medtech products up to SaaS solutions. This gives our team plenty of room to explore new businesses and master challenging domains.
We work for companies from all over the world (at the moment, that is: Poland, Germany, UK, the USA, Australia). We join forces with the clients at the very early stage of the process. Thanks to that, we have a substantial impact on not only the organizational aspects of the project but also on how the developed product actually works and looks. This approach requires very close cooperation with the clients, including frequent workshops and day-to-day meetings with them.
At LeanCode, we actively use SCRUM with all its artifacts and ceremonies. Our self-organizing development teams are headed by Product Owners, who are responsible for delivering digital products in close cooperation with the Business Owners on the client side. Our approach guarantees the best organization and the highest efficiency, contributing to a great atmosphere within the project teams. This approach is also both demanding and challenging for the Product Owners who need to better understand the business environment for their projects. Therefore this role is suited for candidates who are willing to develop and learn new business skills while delivering state-of-the-art digital solutions.
We are currently looking for experienced professionals who can join our team in the Product Owner role. In this position, you will have a great impact on the new digital products created for our clients and their end customers.
There’s a catch in this offer, though… You’ll probably have to learn how to play table soccer or table tennis if you join us ;)
As a Product Owner at LeanCode, you will bring the client’s vision to life by working in SCRUM.
- Gathering the business requirements for the product;
- Working hand-at-hand with the UX Designers during Service Design Sprints to better address the end-user needs;
- Designing the product roadmap, which takes into account the requirements, valuations, and budget;
- Building and maintaining the project’s backlog;
- Working with clients during the refinement sessions and backlog grooming;
- Planning the releases and collecting feedback during Sprint Reviews.
You will be considered a perfect match for this role if you have:
- Experience as a Product Owner (2+ years);
- Experience in the PMO team in other roles such as PM, Scrum Master, or other (5+ years);
- Great analytical skills;
- Process and structure-oriented thinking;
- Experience in documenting User Stories;
- Quick learning skills to master the business environment of the new industries;
- Ability to effectively communicate with developers;
- Great command of English (written and spoken C1);
- Great command of Polish (written and spoken C1) - obligatorily.
We give extra points for:
- Knowledge of basic UX elements and best practices.
- Experience in running other mobile or web-based products;
- Experience in working in an agile environment for a successful startup company.
Other important facts on what you can expect:
- Work at our HQ (Warsaw, Służew metro station) or remotely;
- Comfortable, spacious office with a large backyard (we have frequent BBQ parties between lockdowns);
- Specialty coffee from a local roastery (yes, we are coffee freaks…);
- Regular PMO meetings and working on the internal processes to excel in delivery;
- Frequent technical talks from various areas of software development (system architecture, Domain-Driven Design, mobile & frontend trends, UX);
- We play table tennis and table soccer.
- Apply via the form located below.
- Get through our 1-st review, during which you will be asked to solve interesting case studies.
- Join the call with our CEO/CTO to solve additional case studies, during which you can show off your structured analytical thinning and afterward discuss the potential cooperation and your future development.
- Welcome on board to one of probably the fastest growing Digital Product Studios in Poland.