Join one of the fastest growing Software House in Poland. LeanCode is a software studio based in Warsaw (Poland) with a strong focus on building great products that matter. We are a team of 42 skillful developers, UX designers, and product owners. Our mission is to solve real-life problems using cutting-edge technologies. Our annual growth for the last 3Y is always above 60% and we plan to keep this level in the future.
We work for companies from all over the world (at the moment that is: Poland, Germany, UK, USA, Australia and China). Our clients are both startups and the greatest companies from the Forbes 500 list, whose unified goal is to create the best possible digital experience for their end users.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Specialist who will lead our content marketing efforts both in inbound and outbound campaigns.
On this position you will:
- Work directly with the Founders and Team Leaders to design and execute the best marketing strategy.
- Organize the work of freelancers and external agencies hired to support your efforts.
- Design, plan and execute the B2B marketing strategy in both inbound and outbound campaigns.
- Manage the online lead funnel and optimize its performance.
What do we expect from you?
- Combination of the creative and analytical skills so that you can experiment with different strategies, measure the results and implement the takeaways in a quick learning loops;
- Self organizing skills and strong inner motivation to develop your marketing skills and always challenge yourself;
- Experience in B2B marketing, especially in the software or marketing agency;
- Knowledge and experience in designing, creating and optimizing content using SEO techniques;
- Experience in setting up, analyzing and optimizing the campaigns using Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Google ads - a broad experience in Facebook and Google is a must;
- Ease of expression both in writing and speaking English; although you will use the group of copywriters working with you, we expect very high storytelling skills on your side;
- Ability and experience in working with designers, providing them a clear and understandable brief for the marketing campaigns;
- Experience in working with teams, cheerful manner and ability to unify the people among yourself, we are looking for natural community leaders who can lead the people with passion and energy.
It would be great if you:
- Have some sort of experience in running the employer branding campaigns;
- Have organized some online/offline events in the past as we love to support our communities and cannot wait for another Flutter Warsaw events.
What you can and should expect from us?
- Environment supportive for the further development of your professional and personal skills - culture based on respect and knowledge it is the cornerstone of LeanCode;
- Ability (and budget) to run experiments from which we can all learn and improve in the future;
- Direct work with Founders and Team Leaders who are experts in the IT service;
- Work at our HQ (Warsaw, Służew metro station) or remotely - we prefer to meet in person for the brainstorming session but this is definitely not a must;
- Comfortable, spacious office with a large backyard (we have frequent BBQ parties between lockdowns);
- Specialty coffee from a local roastery (yes, we are coffee freaks…);
- Knowledge sharing during weekly team meetings;
- Frequent technical talks from various areas of software development (system architecture, Domain Driven Design, mobile & frontend trends, UX);
- We play table soccer and table tennis.
Transparent recruitment process:
- Submit an application form.
- Solve the recruitment case and present the solution for the during the 1st interview.
- Join us for the 2nd interview with the Board to confirm the match between our culture and your expectations.
- Welcome on board of one of the fastest growing Software Studios in Poland.