We are looking for a Senior Backend Developer .NET
We're looking for ambitious professionals who can join our team in the Senior Backend Developer role - a team player who cares not only about getting things done but also about software architecture, code quality, and maintainability.
This offer is dedicated to a senior-level developer, but we also welcome specialists with different experience levels.
LeanCode is a software studio based in Warsaw (Poland) with a strong focus on building great products that matter. We are a team of 60+ skillful professionals. Our clients represent different industries, from banking and insurance to retail and well-being products to SaaS solutions. It gives our team plenty of room to explore new business knowledge domains and master their skills in various areas. Our mission is to solve real-life problems using cutting-edge technologies.
We work for companies from all over the world (at the moment: Poland, Germany, the UK, France, the US, and Australia). We join forces with the clients at the very early stage of the process. This approach allows us to have a substantial impact not only on the organizational aspects of the project but also on how the developed product works and looks. Such an approach requires close cooperation with the clients, including frequent workshops and daily meetings with them.
There's a catch in this offer, though… You'll probably have to learn how to play table soccer or table tennis if you join us ;)
What will you do?
- Design systems using Domain Driven Design;
- Design systems using an event-based architecture with a strong CQRS approach;
- Design cloud infrastructure (Azure, GCP);
- Design systems that leverage both relational and non-relational (RavenDB, CosmosDB, Firestore) databases;
- Automate cloud infrastructure using IaC technologies like Terraform;
- Work on our application framework available publicly on GitHub;
- Deploy and maintain applications using container technologies like Docker & Kubernetes;
- You will have the ability to create internal tools in different technologies like Rust, Go, or others;
- Design CI/CD processes.
- 5+ years of experience in designing, implementing, and supporting backend applications;
- Deep knowledge of C# & .NET Core and related technologies (ASP.NET Core, EFCore);
- Experience in relational and non-relational databases;
- Experience with container-based technologies like Docker & Kubernetes;
- Experience with Azure and IaC approach;
- Good command of English (written and spoken);
- Ability to constantly learn new technologies.
We give extra points if you have:
- Proactive approach and community involvement;
- Analytical skills, a strong business focus;
- Linux knowledge,
- Experience in cloud-based systems other than Azure;
- Experience with CI/CD services;
- Experience in designing RESTful & GraphQL-based APIs;
- Knowledge of other technologies (e.g., React, TypeScript, Dart/Flutter);
- Open source contributions;
- DevOps mindset.
Important facts on what you can expect:
- Work at our HQ (Warsaw, Służew metro station) or remotely;
- Comfortable, spacious office with a large backyard (we have frequent BBQ parties);
- Specialty coffee from a local roastery (yes, we are coffee freaks…);
- Knowledge sharing during weekly Backend team meetings;
- Frequent technical talks from various areas of software development (system architecture, Domain Driven Design, mobile, frontend & backend trends, UX);
- We play table tennis and table soccer.
- Submit an application form below.
- Get through the technical interview with our Backend Team Leader. At this stage, we may require writing some live code.
- Join the call with our CTO to discuss the potential cooperation and your future development.
- Welcome on board to one of probably the fastest growing Digital Product Studios in Poland.