LeanCode is a software studio based in Warsaw (Poland). We are a team of almost 57+ skillful developers, UX designers, and product owners. Our mission is to solve real-life problems using cutting-edge technologies.
We work for companies from all over the world (at the moment that is: Poland, Germany, UK, USA, Australia, and China). We join forces with the clients at the very early stage of the process. Thanks to that we have a substantial impact on not only the organizational aspects of the project but also on how the developed product actually works and looks like.
We are looking for a Frontend Developer, a team player who cares not only about beautiful layouts but also about great user experience, software architecture, and code quality.
There’s a catch in this offer though… You’ll probably have to learn how to play table soccer or table tennis if you join us ;)
What will you do (or learn along the way):
- Work on Single Page Apps using cutting-edge packages and solutions. This includes but is not limited to TypeScript, React, MobX, RxJS, Apollo, Firebase, Ant Design, NestJS, Cypress.
- We’re not afraid to experiment with solutions, and you’ll also have your playground to experiment while being supervised by our experienced developers.
- Collaborate with other Frontend Developers but also close cooperation with Backend and Mobile Teams;
- You’ll have countless opportunities to progress when challenged with various tasks;
- Work on our shared tooling and packages, available publicly on GitHub;
- You will have the ability to create internal tools in different technologies like Node.js, Rust, Go, or others;
- If you have a DevOps mindset you can also participate in designing CI/CD processes and cloud architecture and also deploy and maintain applications using container technologies like Docker & Kubernetes;
- Experience with React or similar;
- Good practice of styling with CSS;
- Capable of handling Git with little to no assistance;
- Ability to constantly learn new technologies and curiosity to explore;
- Good command of English (written and spoken);
- Great command of Polish (written and spoken C1) - obligatorily.
We give extra points for:
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Familiarity with reactive programming, especially using RxJS;
- Knowledge of React state management libraries like Redux or MobX;
- Experience with SSR frameworks including Next.js and Gatsby;
- Proactive approach and community involvement;
- Knowledge of GraphQL and Apollo;
- Experience with creating websites using the RWD approach;
- Ability to create tools and applications using Node.js;
- Knowledge of other technologies, mainly C#/.NET & Dart/Flutter;
Other important facts on what you can expect:
- Work at our HQ (Warsaw, Służew metro station) or remotely;
- Comfortable, spacious office with a large backyard (we have frequent BBQ parties between lockdowns);
- Specialty coffee from a local roastery (yes, we are coffee freaks…);
- Knowledge sharing during weekly Frontend team meetings;
- Frequent technical talks from various areas of software development (system architecture, Domain-Driven Design, mobile & frontend trends, UX);
- We play table tennis and table soccer.
- Apply via the form located below.
- Get through the technical interview with our Frontend Team Leader. At this stage, we may require writing some live code.
- Join the call with our CTO to discuss the potential cooperation and your future development.
- Welcome on board to one of probably the fastest growing Digital Product Studios in Poland.