LeanCode is a software studio based in Warsaw (Poland). We are a team of almost 50 skillful developers, UX designers, and product owners. Our mission is to solve real-life problems using cutting-edge technologies.
Our clients represent different industries from banking and insurance, through retail and MedTech products up to SaaS solutions. This gives our team plenty of room to explore new business and master challenging domains. We work for companies from all over the world (at the moment: Poland, Germany, UK, USA, Australia, and China). We closely cooperate with clients, including frequent workshops and day-to-day meetings with them.
We are looking for a Flutter Developer, a team player who cares not only about getting things done but also about software architecture, code quality, and maintainability. We’re looking for a junior-level developer, but we welcome specialists at all levels of experience.
There’s a catch in this offer though… You’ll probably have to learn how to play table soccer or table tennis if you join us ;)
What will you do (or learn along the way):
- Design apps using reactive state management;
- Design systems using Bloc/Cubit and consume API using contract-driven approach;
- Develop pixel-perfect apps using best practices for UI components;
- Cooperate with the design team on taking the UX to another level;
- Get caught up in Flutter internals figuring out complex UI behaviors;
- Configure mobile CI/CD pipeline using Bitrise and Fastlane.
- Knowledge of Dart & Flutter;
- Experience with Bloc and Provider is a plus;
- Git daily usage with little to no assistance;
- Willingness to learn new technologies;
- Good command of English (written and spoken);
- Great command of Polish (written and spoken C1) - obligatorily.
Other important facts on what you can expect:
- Work at our HQ (Warsaw, Służew metro station) or remotely;
- Comfortable, spacious office with a large backyard (we have frequent BBQ parties between lockdowns);
- Specialty coffee from a local roastery (yes, we are coffee freaks…);
- Knowledge sharing during weekly mobile guild meetings;
- We play table tennis and table soccer.
- Apply via the form located below.
- Get through the technical interview with our Mobile Guild Leader. At this stage, we may require writing some live code.
- Join the call with our CTO to discuss the potential cooperation and your future development.
- Welcome on board to one of probably the fastest growing Digital Product Studios in Poland.