LeanCode is a software studio based in Warsaw (Poland). We are a team of almost 50 skillful developers, UX designers and product owners. Our mission is to solve real-life problems using cutting-edge technologies.
We work for companies from all over the world (at the moment that is: Poland, Germany, UK, USA, Australia and China). We closely cooperate with clients, including frequent workshops and day-to-day meetings with them.
We are looking for a Backend Developer, a team player who cares not only about getting things done but also about software architecture, code quality and maintainability. We’re looking for a junior developer, but we also welcome specialists at different levels of experience.
There’s a catch in this offer though… You’ll probably have to learn how to play table soccer or table tennis if you join us ;)
What will you do (or learn along the way):
- Design systems using Domain Driven Design;
- Design systems using event-based architecture, with a strong CQRS approach;
- Design cloud infrastructure (Azure, GCP);
- Design systems that leverage both relational and non-relational (MongoDB, RavenDB, CosmosDB, Firestore) databases;
- Automate cloud infrastructure using cutting-edge IaC technologies like Terraform;
- Work on our application framework, available publicly on GitHub;
- Deploy and maintain applications using container technologies like Docker & Kubernetes;
- You will have the ability to create internal tools in different technologies like Rust, Go, and others;
- Design CI/CD processes.
- Demonstrable knowledge of C# & .NET;
- Experience with ASP.NET Core and EFCore is a plus;
- Capable of handling Git with little to no assistance;
- Ability to constantly learn new technologies;
- Good command of English (written and spoken);
- Great command of Polish (written and spoken C1) - obligatorily.
We give extra points if you have:
- Proactive approach and community involvement;
- Analytical skills;
- Linux knowledge;
- Experience in cloud-based systems;
- Experience in designing APIs;
- Knowledge of other technologies, mainly React/TypeScript & Dart/Flutter;
- DevOps mindset.
Important facts on what you can expect:
- Work at our HQ (Warsaw, Służew metro station) or remotely;
- Comfortable, spacious office with a large backyard (we have frequent BBQ parties between lockdowns);
- Specialty coffee from a local roastery (yes, we are coffee freaks…);
- Knowledge sharing during weekly Backend team meetings;
- Frequent technical talks from various areas of software development (system architecture, Domain-Driven Design, mobile, frontend & backend trends, UX);
- We play table tennis and table soccer.
- Apply via the form located below.
- Get through the technical interview with our Backend Team Leader. At this stage, we may require writing some live code.
- Join the call with our CTO to discuss the potential cooperation and your future development.
- Welcome on board to one of probably the fastest growing Digital Product Studios in Poland.