LeanCode is a software studio based in Warsaw (Poland). We are a team of 57+ skillful developers, UX designers and product owners. Our mission is to solve real-life problems using cutting-edge technologies.
We work for companies from all over the world (at the moment that is: Poland, Germany, UK, USA, Australia and China). We join forces with the clients at the very early stage of the process. Thanks to that we have a substantial impact on not only the organizational aspects of the project but also on how the developed product actually works and looks like.
We are looking for a Frontend Developer, a team player who cares not only about beautiful layouts but also about great user experience, software architecture and code quality.
There’s a catch in this offer though… You’ll probably have to learn how to play table soccer or table tennis if you join us ;)
- Experience in frontend development (2+ years);
- Good practice of styles and CSS;
- Ability to constantly learn new technologies;
- Good command of English (written and spoken);
- Great command of Polish (written and spoken C1) - obligatorily.
We give extra points for:
- Proactive approach and community involvement;
- Experience with SSR frameworks (for example Next or Gatsby);
- Knowledge of GraphQ, MobX and RxJS;
- Writing the E2E test, especially unit tests and in Cypress
- Experience with integrating mobile CI/CD services;
- Knowledge of Material guidelines.
Other important facts on what you can expect:
- Work at our HQ (Warsaw, Służew metro station) or remotely;
- Comfortable, spacious office with a large backyard (we have frequent BBQ parties between lockdowns);
- Specialty coffee from a local roastery (yes, we are coffee freaks…);
- Knowledge sharing during weekly Frontend team meetings;
- Frequent technical talks from various areas of software development (system architecture, Domain-Driven Design, mobile & frontend trends, UX);
- We play table tennis and table soccer.
- Apply via the form located below.
- Get through the technical interview with our Frontend Team Leader. At this stage, we may require writing some live code.
- Join the call with our CTO to discuss the potential cooperation and your future development.
- Welcome on board to one of probably the fastest growing Digital Product Studios in Poland.