We are looking for a Backend Developer .NET
LeanCode is a software studio based in Warsaw (Poland). We are a team of 60+ skillful developers, UX designers, and product owners. Our mission is to solve real-life problems using cutting-edge technologies.
Our clients represent different industries, from banking and insurance through retail and Medtech products up to SaaS solutions. This gives our team plenty of room to explore new businesses and master challenging domains. We work for companies from all over the world (at the moment, that is: Poland, Germany, the UK, the USA, and Australia). We closely cooperate with clients, including frequent workshops and day-to-day meetings with them.
We are looking for a Backend Developer, a team player who cares not only about getting things done but also about software architecture, code quality, and maintainability. We’re looking for a mid-level developer, but we welcome specialists with different experience levels. If you find this offer interesting, don’t hesitate to send us your résumé!
There’s a catch in this offer, though… You’ll probably have to learn how to play table soccer or table tennis if you join us ;)
What will you do (or learn along the way)?
- Design systems using Domain Driven Design;
- Design systems using an event-based architecture with a strong CQRS approach;
- Design cloud infrastructure (Azure, GCP);
- Design systems that leverage both relational and non-relational (MongoDB, RavenDB, CosmosDB, Firestore) databases;
- Automate cloud infrastructure using cutting-edge IaC technologies like Terraform;
- Work on our application framework, available publicly on GitHub;
- Deploy and maintain applications using container technologies like Docker & Kubernetes;
- You will have the ability to create internal tools in different technologies like Rust, Go, or others;
- Design CI/CD processes;
- 2+ years of experience in designing, implementing, and supporting backend applications;
- Deep knowledge of C# & .NET and related technologies (ASP.NET Core, EFCore);
- Good command of English (written and spoken);
- Experience in relational (PostgreSQL, SQL Server) databases;
- Ability to constantly learn new technologies;
- Great command of Polish (written and spoken C1) - obligatorily.
We give extra points if you have:
- Proactive approach and community involvement;
- Analytical skills, a strong business focus;
- Linux knowledge,
- Experience in cloud-based systems and infrastructure as code;
- Experience with CI/CD services;
- Experience in designing RESTful & GraphQL-based APIs;
- Knowledge of other technologies, mainly React/TypeScript & Dart/Flutter;
- DevOps mindset.
Important facts on what you can expect:
- Work at our HQ (Warsaw, Służew metro station) or remotely;
- Comfortable, spacious office with a large backyard (we have frequent BBQ parties between lockdowns);
- Specialty coffee from a local roastery (yes, we are coffee freaks…);
- Knowledge sharing during weekly Backend team meetings;
- Frequent technical talks from various areas of software development (system architecture, Domain-Driven Design, mobile, frontend & backend trends, UX);
- We play table tennis and table soccer.
- Apply via the form located below.
- Get through the technical interview with our Backend Team Leader. At this stage, we may require writing some live code.
- Join the call with our CTO to discuss the potential cooperation and your future development.
- Welcome on board to one of probably the fastest growing Digital Product Studios in Poland.